Structured cabling is the core element of an IT network and although often taken for granted it is imperative that the solution is designed and installed correctly to ensure that it meets the requirements for today and the future. Implementing a structured network of data and voice cabling is one of the most basic yet critical part of setting up the foundation of a strong, flexible, reliable and scalable enterprise network. With years of experience in designing and implementing a broad range of structured cabling solutions, Shell Networks has been a market leader in providing solutions to its customers. We offer a complete array of solutions and services towards designing, implementing and managing structured networks.
We have a large team of 100+ trained and certified technicians and project managers who have years of experience and hands-on training of implementing projects which are varying in size and complexity. Our solutions range from the traditional CAT5, CAT6 copper cabling systems to CAT7 and fiber optic cabling high speed networks for enterprise data, voice and security applications. We implement structured cabling projects for customers in different verticals like manufacturing, educational, IT/ITES, enterprise and government. Some of our services include:
- Data, Voice and Security structured cabling
- Termination of communications and network racks, patch panels and information outlets.
- Installation of Fiber optic network, splicing and termination
- Indoor, outdoor and campus backbone installation
- Documentation, compliance testing, and scanning of networks using copper cables like CAT6, CAT6a, etc. for OEM certification
- OTDR testing of fiber networks with detailed reports